Sewer Line Inspections
Sanitary Sewer Line Inspections
Biomaxx Environmental is excited to announce that we are now offering the service of Sewer Camera Inspections.
We are able to offer emergency work, should issues arise, we can be there ASAP and will prioritize your community to accommodate emergency work as it comes up. We can camera new sub-divisions, existing lines and assist in finding any issues that may come up. We can also provide full inspections for partial areas or complete a study for your entire community. Don’t hesitate to contact us for a quotation today!
BioMaxx Environmental is able to perform pipe inspections by running a waterproof camera inside the lines to conduct a visual inspection. We use two types of cameras – a Pipe Crawler and a Snake Cam.
Pipe Crawler Inspections
A pipe crawler is a waterproof device that allows you to visually inspect underground sewer pipes. It is designed specifically for mainline or larger diameter pipe inspections (approximately 8 – 12 inches in diameter). Like a push camera, a pipe crawler allows you to detect leaks and flaws quickly and accurately.
Snake Cam Inspections
The technician inserts a rod with a high-resolution video camera (push camera) on its tip into smaller sewer lines (up to 6 inches in diameter). These cameras are flexible, allowing them to travel through twists and turns in sewer lines and thoroughly examine pipes.
Advantages of Pipe Crawler and Snake Cams
- A professional inspection can be recorded for easy playback, giving an in-depth video analysis.
- The video footage is transmitted to the technician in real-time. Video can be uploaded directly to asset management software.
- It operates in remote locations that are hard to access.
- Search for sewer cracks, low spots, debris or clogged lines.
- GIS maps sewer laterals and tie-ins for future repairs on infrastructure.
- Eliminates issues before they become issues.